The Town of Walton is happy to announce that Ronda Williams, Town Clerk/Tax Collector will start accepting partial tax payments beginning January 1, 2020.
The following procedures will be administered.
- Must pay 50% of total bill by January 31st. You may not enter into a partial agreement after January 31st.
- You must pay the remainder 50% in full within the next three penalty periods with the correct penalty amount due. February Balance + 1%, March – Balance + 2%, April – Balance + 3%.
- Total bill must be paid by April 30th or the balance will be returned to the Delaware County Treasurer as unpaid and tax foreclosure proceeding may follow.
- PROPERTY OWNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING TRACK OF AMOUNT DUE. NO FOLLOW UP OR REMINDER BILLS WILL BE SENT.
- When mailing tax payments, include entire bill for proper posting and receipt.